9.02.2008

Moments in My Life I

So, I had quite the weekend. I could be certain that many people had interesting weekends, with the holiday and all.

So, in an effort to let a little more of me shine through this blog, I'm debuting some crazy moments in my life.

6. Good Moment - Surprisingly, having no problems getting into and out of Canada this weekend.

5. Good Moment - Discovering the duty free mecca in Canada.

4. Weird Moment - Getting trashed on shitty boxed wine at my cousin's open house.

3. Disgusting Moment - Convincing myself, "That's not puke on my tie."

2. Calming Moment - On Labor Day with the fam, eating lots of good food, kicking my shoes off, and watching the seemingly endless U.S. Open.

1. Funny Moment - In the car (en route to Ohio where the fam gathered), reading my bible, GQ Magazine, while my brother sits next to me reading his bible, as in the actual Bible.

Later

No comments: