8.09.2008

Obligatory Introduction

So, I'm finally putting this blog to use. For those that don't know me, here's the brief bio:

My name is T.J. Johnson IV. I'm from Detroit, MI. I'm a student at Northwestern University, studying journalism and integrated marketing communications. And my goal by 2011 is to land a job in art direction.

Advertising is something I've always admired. Brands are an essential part of life. How and why we are influenced to buy those particular brands fascinates me.

I realize that I have a bit of time before 2011 arrives, but I'm very dedicated and always felt that my planning gives me an edge over people I may be competing with for that first job. I plan to use this blog like many people use their own: to express feelings/opinions, track what's going on in my life, and maybe even, provoke conversation.

I think that's enough for my first entry. Many more posts to come in the years...

Later
-TJ

No comments: